I Thessalonians 4:11-12a

Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before. Then people who are not Christians will respect the way you live. . . (I Thessalonians 4:11-12a)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Note to Followers

A note for readers of my other blog:  Unlike Life as a Great Romance which purports to help you live a romantic life and provides suggestions for activities to encourage the feelings of romance, Live Quietly is focused distinctly on cultivating a quiet life as described in I Thessalonians 4:11-12.  My intended audience is Christians and my goal is to offer you each day, however briefly, a bit of the sweetness of simplicity, gentleness, and stillness which so often gets overpowered by the call to be busy.  Please take a moment to read Why Live Quietly? in the sidebar and plan to visit http://livequiet.blogspot.com every day.

No comments: