I Thessalonians 4:11-12a

Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before. Then people who are not Christians will respect the way you live. . . (I Thessalonians 4:11-12a)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What's the Buzz?

I finally made the foray into Facebook after much stubborn refusal to do so.  In fewer than 24 hours I've been happily receiving messages and well-wishes and all kinds of things from friends and friends of friends and would-be friends.  Fascinating.  I've been all a-buzz.  It's a good time to remember my favorite verse, or, what some would term my "life verse".  It is the verse I find so comforting, so convicting, so captivating.  It is like a warm blanket, a cleansing sigh.  I share it with you and ask you to let the truth of it settle deep in your spirit, as I intend to do now.

Be still and know that I am God  (Psalm 46:10a)


Be still.  Know.  Amen.

No comments: